BTW, DOWNLOAD part of 2Pass4sure SAA-C03 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5IbN3tBrckUPZR-0Uk5O1Y5L_kf5cM8
Our experts group collects the latest academic and scientific research results and traces the newest industry progress in the update of the SAA-C03 study materials. Then the expert team processes them elaborately and compiles them into the test bank. Our system will timely and periodically send the latest update of the SAA-C03 Study Materials to our clients. So the clients can enjoy the results of the latest innovation and achieve more learning resources. The credits belong to our diligent and dedicated professional innovation team and our experts.
Amazon SAA-C03 Exam Syllabus Topics:
SAA-C03 Learning Materials & SAA-C03 Pdf Exam Dump
As the authoritative provider of SAA-C03 actual exam, we always pursue high pass rate compared with our peers to gain more attention from those potential customers. We guarantee that if you follow the guidance of our SAA-C03 learning materials, you will pass the exam without a doubt and get a certificate. Our SAA-C03 Exam Practice is carefully compiled after many years of practical effort and is adaptable to the needs of the SAA-C03 exam. With high pass rate of more than 98%, you are bound to pass the SAA-C03 exam.
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C03) Exam Sample Questions (Q196-Q201):
NEW QUESTION # 196
A company hosts an application on multiple Amazon EC2 instances The application processes messages from an Amazon SQS queue writes to an Amazon RDS table and deletes the message from the queue Occasional duplicate records are found in the RDS table. The SQS queue does not contain any duplicate messages.
What should a solutions architect do to ensure messages are being processed once only?
- A. Use the CreateQueue API call to create a new queue
- B. Use the Add Permission API call to add appropriate permissions
- C. Use the ReceiveMessage API call to set an appropriate wail time
- D. Use the ChangeMessageVisibility APi call to increase the visibility timeout
The visibility timeout begins when Amazon SQS returns a message. During this time, the consumer processes and deletes the message. However, if the consumer fails before deleting the message and your system doesn't call the DeleteMessage action for that message before the visibility timeout expires, the message becomes visible to other consumers and the message is received again. If a message must be received only once, your consumer should delete it within the duration of the visibility timeout. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSSimpleQueueService/latest/SQSDeveloperGuide/sqs-visibility-timeout.html Keyword: SQS queue writes to an Amazon RDS From this, Option D best suite & other Options ruled out [Option A - You can't intruduce one more Queue in the existing one; Option B - only Permission & Option C - Only Retrieves Messages] FIF O queues are designed to never introduce duplicate messages. However, your message producer might introduce duplicates in certain scenarios: for example, if the producer sends a message, does not receive a response, and then resends the same message. Amazon SQS APIs provide deduplication functionality that prevents your message producer from sending duplicates. Any duplicates introduced by the message producer are removed within a 5-minute deduplication interval. For standard queues, you might occasionally receive a duplicate copy of a message (at-least- once delivery). If you use a standard queue, you must design your applications to be idempotent (that is, they must not be affected adversely when processing the same message more than once).
NEW QUESTION # 197
A company is running a publicly accessible serverless application that uses Amazon API Gateway and AWS Lambd a. The application's traffic recently spiked due to fraudulent requests from botnets.
Which steps should a solutions architect take to block requests from unauthorized users? (Select TWO.)
- A. Convert the existing public API to a private API. Update the DNS records to redirect users to the new API endpoint.
- B. Create an IAM role for each user attempting to access the API. A user will assume the role when making the API call.
- C. Implement an AWS WAF rule to target malicious requests and trigger actions to filter them out.
- D. Integrate logic within the Lambda function to ignore the requests from fraudulent IP addresses.
- E. Create a usage plan with an API key that is shared with genuine users only.
NEW QUESTION # 198
A company stores call transcript files on a monthly basis. Users access the files randomly within 1 year of the call, but users access the files infrequently after 1 year. The company wants to optimize its solution by giving users the ability to query and retrieve files that are less than 1-year-old as quickly as possible. A delay in retrieving older files is acceptable.
Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?
- A. Store individual files in Amazon S3 Intelligent-Tiering. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Flexible Retrieval after 1 year. Query and retrieve the files that are in Amazon S3 by using Amazon Athena. Query and retrieve the files that are in S3 Glacier by using S3 Glacier Select.
- B. Store individual files in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 1 year. Store search metadata in Amazon RDS. Query the files from Amazon RDS. Retrieve the files from S3 Glacier Deep Archive.
- C. Store individual files with tags in Amazon S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval. Query the tags to retrieve the files from S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval.
- D. Store individual files with tags in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Store search metadata for each archive in Amazon S3 Standard storage. Use S3 Lifecycle policies to move the files to S3 Glacier Instant Retrieval after 1 year. Query and retrieve the files by searching for metadata from Amazon S3.
NEW QUESTION # 199
A company is migrating an old application to AWS The application runs a batch job every hour and is CPU intensive The batch job takes 15 minutes on average with an on-premises server The server has 64 virtual CPU (vCPU) and 512 GiB of memory Which solution will run the batch job within 15 minutes with the LEAST operational overhead?
- A. Use Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) with AWS Fargate
- B. Use AWS Lambda with functional scaling
- C. Use Amazon Lightsail with AWS Auto Scaling
- D. Use AWS Batch on Amazon EC2
Use AWS Batch on Amazon EC2. AWS Batch is a fully managed batch processing service that can be used to easily run batch jobs on Amazon EC2 instances. It can scale the number of instances to match the workload, allowing the batch job to be completed in the desired time frame with minimal operational overhead.
Using AWS Lambda with Amazon API Gateway - AWS Lambda
AWS Lambda FAQs
NEW QUESTION # 200
A media company hosts large volumes of archive data that are about 250 TB in size on their internal servers. They have decided to move these data to S3 because of its durability and redundancy. The company currently has a 100 Mbps dedicated line connecting their head office to the Internet.
Which of the following is the FASTEST and the MOST cost-effective way to import all these data to Amazon S3?
- A. Upload it directly to S3
- B. Establish an AWS Direct Connect connection then transfer the data over to S3.
- C. Use AWS Snowmobile to transfer the data over to S3.
- D. Order multiple AWS Snowball devices to upload the files to Amazon S3.
AWS Snowball is a petabyte-scale data transport solution that uses secure appliances to transfer large amounts of data into and out of the AWS cloud. Using Snowball addresses common challenges with large-scale data transfers, including high network costs, long transfer times, and security concerns.
Transferring data with Snowball is simple, fast, secure, and can be as little as one-fifth the cost of high- speed Internet.
Snowball is a strong choice for data transfer if you need to more securely and quickly transfer terabytes to many petabytes of data to AWS. Snowball can also be the right choice if you don't want to make expensive upgrades to your network infrastructure, if you frequently experience large backlogs of data, if you're located in a physically isolated environment, or if you're in an area where high-speed Internet connections are not available or cost-prohibitive.
As a rule of thumb, if it takes more than one week to upload your data to AWS using the spare capacity of your existing Internet connection, then you should consider using Snowball. For example, if you have a 100 Mb connection that you can solely dedicate to transferring your data and need to transfer 100 TB of data, it takes more than 100 days to complete data transfer over that connection. You can make the same transfer by using multiple Snowballs in about a week.
Hence, ordering multiple AWS Snowball devices to upload the files to Amazon S3 is the correct answer.
Uploading it directly to S3 is incorrect since this would take too long to finish due to the slow Internet connection of the company.
Establishing an AWS Direct Connect connection then transferring the data over to S3 is incorrect since provisioning a line for Direct Connect would take too much time and might not give you the fastest data transfer solution. In addition, the scenario didn't warrant an establishment of a dedicated connection from your on-premises data center to AWS. The primary goal is to just do a one-time migration of data to AWS which can be accomplished by using AWS Snowball devices.
Using AWS Snowmobile to transfer the data over to S3 is incorrect because Snowmobile is more suitable if you need to move extremely large amounts of data to AWS or need to transfer up to 100PB of data. This will be transported on a 45-foot long ruggedized shipping container, pulled by a semi-trailer truck. Take note that you only need to migrate 250 TB of data, hence, this is not the most suitable and cost-effective solution.
S3 Transfer Acceleration vs Direct Connect vs VPN vs Snowball vs Snowmobile:
https://tutorialsdojo.com/s3-transfer-acceleration-vs-direct-connect-vs-vpn-vs-snowball-vs-snowmobile/ Comparison of AWS Services Cheat Sheets:
NEW QUESTION # 201
It is inescapable choice to make why don't you choose our SAA-C03 study quiz with passing rate up to 98-100 percent. You can have a sweeping through of our SAA-C03 guide materials with intelligibly and under-stable contents. It is time to take the plunge and you will not feel depressed. All incomprehensible issues will be small problems and all contents of the SAA-C03 Exam Questions will be printed on your minds. And you will pass the exam easily.
SAA-C03 Learning Materials: https://www.2pass4sure.com/AWS-Certified-Solutions-Architect/SAA-C03-actual-exam-braindumps.html
BONUS!!! Download part of 2Pass4sure SAA-C03 dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5IbN3tBrckUPZR-0Uk5O1Y5L_kf5cM8